Monday, April 9, 2012

Book-to-Movie Adaptations

By Pamela

Last month, with The Hunger Games movie on the horizon, I quickly snatched up the series (and so did my son) and read the first two books before seeing the movie. I finished the third book soon thereafter. Sometimes I'll see a movie and THEN read the book, but not very often. Usually I like to read the book and then see how the screenplay compares, how the actors and director portray the story.

This year, several books make their big screen debuts (and some are retold on the silver screen). Which upcoming book-to-movie adaptations are you interested in seeing?


Let us know what you think about the movie and how it compares to the book. We'll do the same! (The poll will remain live until the end of the April.)

1 comment:

  1. Life of Pi is one of my all-time favorite movies! I didn't know there was a movie coming. Yay!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...